What is River Ridge Recovery Outpatient?
River Ridge Recovery is a gender-responsive, and trauma-responsive outpatient treatment program for adult women experiencing substance use and mental health concerns. Outpatient treatment is designed for individuals who are able to address their behavioral health issues while living at home and continuing to work, attend school, and fulfill responsibilities. Program services are available during both morning and evening hours to accommodate individual schedules. Our Outpatient Services are currently offered through a hybrid model of in person and telehealth platforms.
All prospective clients are thoroughly evaluated by a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor. If it is determined that outpatient is the appropriate level of care, an initial schedule and treatment plan is developed. Each plan is individualized, designed to meet their needs, and capitalizing on unique strengths and abilities.
Men’s and women’s services follow the same basic program structure and schedule. However, all groups and other activities are held separately. In addition, the materials and treatment strategies utilized are designed to reflect the needs of each gender.
The outpatient facility is located at our 4555 Erin Drive, Suite 200, Eagan, MN 55122. Public transportation is available.
What are Co-Occurring Disorders?
Substance use and mental health disorders often co-occur. In other words, individuals with substance use issues may also experience conditions such as depression, anxiety, or post-traumatic stress. These disorders affect each other and interact, making the symptoms for both much more severe and complicated. Regardless of which disorder appeared first or is more prominent, it is essential to treat both concurrently with integrated services. Research clearly indicates that integrated services produce better overall outcomes and result in cost savings for clients and their families. All River Ridge Recovery programs are licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services to provide co-occurring services.
Who are the staff at River Ridge Recovery?
River Ridge Recovery outpatient provides services Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. The staff is organized as an integrated multi-disciplinary team, ensuring that each client’s care is carefully coordinated to address unique needs. Our clinical staff includes:
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
- Consulting Psychiatrist
- Consulting Neuro-Psychologist
- Peer Recovery Support Specialists
What are the primary goals for women entering outpatient treatment?
- Maintaining abstinence from mood-altering substances.
- Enhancing personal motivation for long-term recovery.
- Identifying individual strengths and abilities.
- Learning new emotional coping skills.
- Developing relational skills.
- Building a support system within their family and community.
- Learning and practicing Recovery Maintenance skills.
What does the outpatient schedule look like?
Our outpatient program is organized into two levels of care that provide a variety of therapeutic, educational, and skill building techniques.
- Integrated Recovery:Involves a minimum of 9 hours of intensive outpatient services per week
- Group therapy three times a week from 9:00am-12:00pm or evening groups from 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Individual psychotherapy
- Primary focus is on co-occurring disorders, DBT skills, Helping Women recover curriculum, and family programming
- Sustaining Recovery: Is generally a step down from our Integrated Recovery programming and involves a minimum of 3 hours per week of services.
- Group therapy once a week from 9:00am-12:00pm or evening group from 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Primary focus is on mindfulness-based relapse prevention and ongoing recovery skills
How is treatment paid for?
River Ridge Recovery is in-network with most major health insurance companies, including Minnesota Prepaid Medical Assistance Program (PMAP) plans. In addition, we also accept county behavioral health funds, Rule 25, and direct access.
Why choose River Ridge Recovery?:
- Substance use and mental health treatment provided in a comfortable and intimate environment.
- Staff to client ratio that allows for individualized attention addressing the whole person- body, mind, and spirit.
- A comprehensive and robust set of services that reflect the most up to date research and science.
- We have over 50 years of experience in helping men/women and their families heal, and a national reputation for the highest quality care.
How do I get started?
Give us a call at 952-894-7722 for more information or to schedule an assessment. Same day substance use disorder assessments are available Monday – Friday, between 8:00am-5:00pm, via walk-in or by appointment at our Eagan location.
Find us at 4555 Erin Drive, Suite 200, Eagan, MN 55122 location. Please use upper-level entrance.