What is A Woman’s Way?
A Woman’s Way is a gender-responsive and trauma-responsive residential treatment program for adult women with substance use disorders. A Woman’s Way provides intensive and comprehensive treatment services in an intimate environment. Each resident receives personal attention and support as she becomes a member of a healing community of women. A Women’s Way is licensed as a Co-Occurring Rule 245G (formerly Rule 31) facility by the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
Where is A Woman’s Way located?
A Woman’s Way is located in a suburb of Twin Cities. The sixteen-bed facility is a tranquil and private setting for women with a serene creek and many nearby outdoor amenities. It is a peaceful place where women can begin to heal physically and emotionally from substance use disorders. A Woman’s Way offers a safe, structured, and supportive environment; developed by women, for women.
What are Co-Occurring Disorders?
Substance use and mental health disorders often co-occur. In other words, individuals with substance use issues may also experience conditions such as depression, anxiety, or post-traumatic stress. These disorders affect each other and interact, making the symptoms for both much more severe and complicated. Regardless of which disorder appeared first or is more prominent, it is essential to treat both concurrently with integrated services. Research clearly indicates that integrated services produce better overall outcomes and result in cost savings for clients and their families. All River Ridge Recovery programs are licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services to provide co-occurring services.
Who are the staff at A Woman’s Way?
A Woman’s Way is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The staff is comprised of Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors, Mental Health Practitioners, Psychiatrists, and Peer Recovery Support Specialists. Daily case consultation ensures that each resident’s care is carefully coordinated to address her unique needs.
What are the primary goals at A Woman’s Way?
- Maintaining abstinence from mood-altering substances.
- Enhancing personal motivation for long-term recovery.
- Identifying individual strengths and abilities.
- Learning new emotional coping skills.
- Developing relational skills.
- Building a support system within their family and community.
- Learning and practicing Recovery Maintenance skills.
How is treatment paid for?
River Ridge Recovery is in-network with most major health insurance companies, including Minnesota Prepaid Medical Assistance Program (PMAP) plans. In addition, we also accept county behavioral health funds, Rule 25, and direct access.
Why choose A Woman’s Way?
- Co-occurring substance use and mental health treatment services provided in a comfortable and intimate environment.
- Intensive outpatient programming and continuing care is available upon discharge at nearby River Ridge Recovery facilities
- A staff to client ratio that allows each woman a level of individual attention.
- A comprehensive and robust set of services that address the whole person—body, mind and
- We have over 50 years of experience in helping men/women and their families heal, and a national reputation for the highest quality care.
How do I get started?
Give us a call at 952-894-7722 for more information or to schedule an assessment. Same day substance use disorder assessments are available Monday – Friday, between 8:00am-5:00pm, via walk-in or by appointment at our Eagan location.
Find us at 4555 Erin Drive, Suite 200, Eagan, MN 55122 location. Please use upper-level entrance.