A Woman’s Way Residential Treatment
What is A Woman’s Way?
A Woman’s Way is a gender-responsive and trauma-responsive residential treatment program for adult women with substance use disorders. A Woman’s Way provides intensive and comprehensive treatment services in an intimate environment. Each resident receives personal attention and support as she becomes a member of a healing community of women. A Women’s Way is licensed as a Co-Occurring Rule 245G (formerly Rule 31) facility by the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
Where is A Woman’s Way located?
A Woman’s Way is located in a suburb of Twin Cities. The sixteen-bed facility is a tranquil and private setting for women with a serene creek and many nearby outdoor amenities. It is a peaceful place where women can begin to heal physically and emotionally from substance use disorders. A Woman’s Way offers a safe, structured, and supportive environment; developed by women, for women.
What are Co-Occurring Disorders?
Substance use and mental health disorders often co-occur. In other words, individuals with substance use issues may also experience conditions such as depression, anxiety, or post-traumatic stress. These disorders affect each other and interact, making the symptoms for both much more severe and complicated. Regardless of which disorder appeared first or is more prominent, it is essential to treat both concurrent and integrated services. Research clearly indicates that integrated services produce better overall outcomes and result in cost savings for clients and their families. All River Ridge Recovery programs are licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services to provide co-occurring services.
Who are the staff at A Woman’s Way?
A Woman’s Way is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The staff is organized as an integrated, multi-disciplinary team. Daily case consultation ensures that each resident’s care is carefully coordinated to address her unique needs.
What are the primary goals at A Woman’s Way?:
- Maintaining abstinence from mood-altering substances
- Enhancing personal motivation for long-term recovery
- Identifying individual strengths and abilities
- Learning new emotional coping skills
- Developing relational skills
- Building a support system within her family and community
- Learning and practicing Recovery Maintenance skills
- Understanding and self-care of Mental Health symptoms
How is treatment paid for?
A Woman’s Way accepts Minnesota Medical Assistance, Pre-paid Medical Assistance (PMAP), Rule 25, commercial insurance and private pay. We are in-network with most local and national insurance carriers.
Why choose A Woman’s Way?:
- Co-occurring substance use and mental health treatment services provided in a comfortable and intimate environment.
- Intensive outpatient, continuing care, and transitional living available upon discharge at nearby River Ridge Recovery facilities.
- A staff to client ratio that allows each woman a level of individual attention.
- A comprehensive and robust set of services that address the whole person—body, mind and
- We have over 40 years of experience in helping women and their families heal, and a national reputation for the highest quality care.
How do I get started?
We are offering “Open Access” for Walk-In Assessments on:
- Monday: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am-3:00pm
- Wednesday: 11:00am-5:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am-3:00pm
At our 4555 Erin Drive, Eagan, MN 55122 location. Please use upper-level entrance.