River Ridge offers services for concerned persons in Eagan
Substance abuse affects spouses, partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and co-workers. The prospects for long-term recovery are greatly enhanced when family members and other concerned persons become involved in the treatment process. Bi-weekly lectures are offered during morning and evening hours. These lectures cover: The Brain Chemistry of Addiction,
- Understanding and mending family or partner relationships is an essential component to a successful recovery. Clients and their families are welcome to join us each week for a group discussion about topics relevant to family systems and dynamics.
- Not only are family groups and conferences incorporated into our Outpatient Program, but lectures are also offered weekly for all clients involved in any of our programs. Topics include brain stress & chemistry, boundaries, resentments, co-dependency, communication, and conflict resolution.
- Family groups are offered at our location in Eagan on Wednesdays from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
The Impact of Chronic Illness on Family Systems, and Stress Management & Relapse Prevention. Family/concerned person conferences are scheduled based on individual need. Ongoing couples counseling is available. Co-joint therapy groups are offered at the Eagan location on Saturdays from 2:30-4:00. All of these services are open to all River Ridge clients and their families.
- Every family has issues that need to be worked through. There’s no shame in admitting you need an outside perspective to help you come to a resolution that works for everyone. If you need additional resources, River Ridge offers individual, family, and couples counseling designed to provide the guidance you need to create harmony in your family. Our professional staff work with you to ensure you have an ear to listen and help to sort through issues that may be causing you trouble for the time being.
- Clients do not need to be involved in our other programming to take advantage of family therapy! For more information about the Family Program or to make an appointment for counseling, please contact us.