Glen Creek Lodge Residential Treatment
What is Glen Creek Lodge?
Glen Creek Lodge is a gender-responsive and trauma-informed residential treatment program for adult men with substance use disorders. Glen Creek Lodge provides intensive and comprehensive treatment services in an intimate environment. Each resident receives personal attention and support as he becomes a member of a healing community of men. Glen Creek Lodge is licensed as a Co-Occurring Rule 245G (formerly Rule 31) facility by the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
Where is Glen Creek Lodge located?
Glen Creek Lodge is located in the residential neighborhood of Lakeville, Minnesota, a suburb of the Twin Cities. The sixteen-bed facility is within close distance of a lake and a picturesque park with many walking trails. The building and grounds have been designed to create a homey and intimate setting where men can begin to heal from substance use disorders. The Lodge offers a safe, structured, and supportive environment; developed by men, for men.
What are Co-Occurring Disorders?
Substance use and mental health disorders often co-occur. In other words, individuals with addiction issues may also experience conditions such as depression, anxiety, or post-traumatic stress. These disorders affect each other and interact, making the symptoms for both much more severe and complicated. Regardless of which disorder appeared first or is more prominent, it is essential to treat both concurrent and integrated services. Research clearly indicates that integrated services product better overall outcomes and result in cost savings for clients and their families. All River Ridge programs are licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services to provide co-occurring services.
Who are the staff at Glen Creek Lodge?
Glen Creek Lodge is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The staff is organized as an integrated, multi-disciplinary team. Daily case consultation ensures that each resident’s care is carefully coordinated to address his unique needs.
What are the primary goals at Glen Creek Lodge?
- Maintaining abstinence from mood-altering substances.
- Enhancing personal motivation for long-term recovery.
- Identifying individual strengths and abilities.
- Learning new emotional coping skills.
- Developing relational skills.
- Building a support system within his family and his community.
- Learning and practicing Recovery Maintenance skills.
- Understanding and self-care of Mental Health symptoms.
How is treatment paid for?
Glen Creek Lodge accepts Minnesota Medical Assistance, Pre-paid Medical Assistance (PMAP), Rule 25, commercial insurance and private pay. We are in network with most local and national insurance carriers.
Why choose Glen Creek Lodge?:
- Co-occurring substance use and mental health treatment services provided in a comfortable and intimate environment.
- Intensive outpatient, continuing care, and transitional living available upon discharge at nearby River Ridge facilities.
- Staff to client ratio that allows each man a level of individual attention.
- A comprehensive and robust set of services that address the whole person—body, mind and spirit.
- We have over 40 years of experience in helping men and their families heal and a national reputation for the highest quality care.
How do I get started?
We are offering “Open Access” for Walk-In Assessments on:
- Monday: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am-3:00pm
- Wednesday: 11:00am-5:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am-3:00pm
At our 4555 Erin Drive, Eagan, MN 55122 location. Please use upper level entrance.