Glen Creek Lodge Residential Treatment
What is Glen Creek Lodge?
Glen Creek Lodge is a gender-responsive and trauma-informed residential treatment program for
chemically dependent adult men. Glen Creek Lodge provides intensive and comprehensive treatment services in an intimate environment. Each resident receives personal attention and support as she becomes a member of a healing community of men. Glen Creek Lodge is licensed as a Co-Occurring Rule 31 facility by the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
Where is Glen Creek Lodge located?
Glen Creek Lodge is located in a residential neighborhood in Burnsville, Minnesota, a suburb of the Twin Cities. The sixteen-bed facility is within close distance of a lake and a picturesque park with many walking trails. The building and grounds have been designed to create a homey and intimate setting where men can begin to heal from the disease of addiction. The Lodge offers a safe, structured, and supportive environment; developed and staffed by men, for men.
What are Co-Occurring Disorders?
Chemical health and mental health disorders often co-occur. In other words, individuals with
addiction issues may also experience conditions such as depression, anxiety, or post-traumatic stress. These disorders affect each other and interact, making the symptoms for both much more severe and complicated. Regardless of which disorder appeared first or is more prominent, it is essential to treat both with concurrent and integrated services. Research clearly indicates that integrated services product better overall outcomes and result in cost savings for clients and their families. All River Ridge programs are licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services to provide co-occurring services.
Who are the staff at Glen Creek Lodge?
Glen Creek Lodge is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The staff is organized as an integrated,
multi-disciplinary team. Daily case consultation ensures that each resident’s care is carefully coordinated to address his unique needs.
What are the primary goals at Glen Creek Lodge?:
- Maintaining abstinence from mood altering chemicals.
- Enhancing personal motivation for long-term recovery.
- Identifying individual strengths and abilities.
- Learning new emotional coping skills.
- Developing relational skills.
- Building a support system within is family and his community.
- Learning and practicing Recovery Maintenance skills.
- Understanding and self-care of Mental Health symptoms.
How is treatment paid for?
Glen Creek Lodge accepts Minnesota Medical Assistance, Pre-paid Medical Assistance (PMAP), Rule 25,
commercial insurance and private pay. We are in network with most local and national insurance carriers.
Why choose Glen Creek Lodge?:
- Chemical health, mental health and biomedical services provided in a comfortable and intimate environment.
- Intensive outpatient, continuing care, and transitional living available upon discharge at nearby River Ridge facilities.
- A staff to client ratio that allows each man a level of individual attention.
- A comprehensive and robust set of services that address the whole person—body, mind and
- We have over 40 years of experience in helping men and their families heal, and a national
reputation for the highest quality care.
How do i get started?
It’s easy! Just call 952-894-7722 to schedule your comprehensive diagnostic assessment and a review by our medical personnel.